- Personal contact is very important to us.
- We communicate openly and know each other by name.
- We strive to solve your question or problem and come to you when needed.
- With a great network of specialists, we can always call in the right person when a possible solution falls outside our expertise.
- We do anything to be the right partner. If not, then the contract is terminable every month.
- We monitor the performance of your IT environment daily. Is something going wrong? We will solve the problem before it occurs.
- We give solicited and unsolicited advice to improve your IT environment. Such as extra protection on your mail server when many viruses arrive through the mail.
- We train employees to handle files safely. We regularly send simulated phishing emails to keep employees alert.
How our support works
Tell us what’s wrong by phone or email. We will record the problem and create a ticket for you. Then, we immediately start working to solve the problem. We solve about 90% of the tickets on the same day. Most tickets we solve remotely, but we will visit you if necessary.
You get insight into the tickets. In this way, you know what is being reported within your company. It also enables us to respond quickly to recurring problems.
Every morning, our team will check all incoming tickets and double-check them to discover whether they have been fully resolved. In this way, we know for sure that your digital organisation is up and running again.
Aart Baas – Badaco B.V.
By placing automation, hosting and telephony with DigiState, we have a single point of contact. For years, DigiState has been a reliable, approachable party that thinks and works solution-oriented.